Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings are subject to receipt of signed confirmation.
2. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to supply all information and pictures
required to create their advertisement. If the advertiser fails to supply suitable material,
the publisher reserves the right to create the advertisement from such material as is available.
3. All advertising proofs must be signed and returned by the requested deadline. If no signed
proof is received the publisher will assume the advert is correct and proceed to print.
4. The publisher reserves the right to vet any properties included in Holidaycottages.cc.
5. On receipt of booking and signed confirmation, any notification of cancellation must be received in writting at least four weeks prior to copy deadline.
6. Where cancellations are accepted at the publisher's discretion, advertisements already published will be
chargeable at the ratecard single issue rate.
7. The publisher reserves the right to amend or edit any advertisements supplied should it be considered necessary.
8. The publisher shall not be responsible for the return or safeguard of any materials supplied by the advertiser. Including,
but not limited to, photographs and drawings.
9. The publisher retains the right to reproduce any photographic material supplied by the advertiser for use in Holidaycottages.cc or any other related projects.
10. Advertisement rates are subject to revision at any time. Prices given on orders are binding for the next issue to go to press.
In the case of series advertisements, the agreed rate will be honoured for the contract term.
11. All advertisements must comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice.
12. The Advertiser must warrant that the advertisement does not contravene the Trade Descriptions Act 1968.
13. The Publisher will do its utmost to reproduce faithfully all advertisements submitted. We shall not be
liable for any loss or damage resulting from errors or omissions.
14. The Advertiser indemnifies the publisher against loss/damage or expense caused directly or indirectly by the
15. The insurance of all art and advertising material is the
responsibility of the Advertiser.
16. The publisher reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or reject any advertising copy or advertisement, at any time
17. The publisher shall not be liable for any advertising key code errors or omissions.
18. The publisher reserves the right to determine the final layout of the publication and will not be held responsible for any
loss or damage resulting from positioning of advertisements.
19. The placing of an order will amount to acceptance of these conditions.
20. Copyright of advertisements designed by the publisher is held by Dune Root Ltd, and such advertisements may
not be reproduced in any other publication or media.